Window Glass Exhaust Fan 8″
Airflow Window Glass Exhaust Fan is an ideal ventilating fan for office, bathroom or powder room to remove the pollutants directly to outside before they spread throughout the rooms. Almost every bathroom should have a small exhaust fan installed to help ventilate. Further more by using this exhaust fan; you will be able to remove stale air and foul odors from the bathroom as well as minimising moisture damage.
In addition, one of the main reasons for having an exhaust fan is for odour control. If an unpleasant odour occurs in the bathroom, it can easily be drawn out with the help of an exhaust fan. As a result, the exhaust fan will enable you to keep your bathroom well maintained, while offering a clean atmosphere for the next person.
How to choose the right fan?
Before you buy, make sure you find a fan that’s powerful enough to ventilate your space. To do this, measure your room size to determine the correct cubic feet per minute (CFM) fan rating. For quick reference, a 50-square-foot bathroom needs a 50 CFM fan. If you have a bathroom with a separate enclosed toilet, you’ll also need an additional fan for that space. Other important things to know about this fan is that it’s Energy Star-certified for efficient operation at only 15 watts.
– Fly Window Glass Exhaust Fan can be installed onto any Glass / Window.
– Top Class Quality.
– Made from High Quality Material.
– 99.99% Pure Copper Motor for Long Life.
– Excellent use for Office, Bathroom & Powder Room.
– New Advanced Blade Design for High Air Volume.
– New Privacy Back Shutter.
– Energy Saving Low Power Consumption.
– Built-in Fuse Protection.
– Strong RPM and CFM.
– Cord Operated Shutter.
– Easy to install in to Window Glass. (Thickness from 3mm up to 7mm)
– 1 Year